|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, Other|
|Salary||£25000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||7 December 2012|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent graduate or student in the penultimate year of their studies to join a high profile, dynamic office to work alongside experts as part of a project. The role will involve analysing trends and data, forecasting and structuring deals. You will gain a deep understanding of financial strategies and will be required to assist with improving the existing projects where possible.
The role is intensely mathematical, therefore a background in the mathematics or physics to at least a degree level is mandatory. The right candidate will also need to possess strong problem solving and logical thinking skills. The position would be ideally suited to a graduate or student completing Masters level studies, on either a full time or part time basis (to be negotiated).
• Educated to a degree level in mathematics, physics or other quantitative based subject
• Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills and abilities
• Proficiency and comfort in dealing with mathematical calculations and concepts
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fast learner with ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
• The ability to look at the business problems and use this to shape analytical approaches and subsequently provide actionable advice
• Self-motivation and capability to work with minimal supervision
• The ability to cope with stress and meet tight deadlines
If you feel this is you, please apply today !!!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!