|Salary||£40000 — £60000 per annum|
|Date||9 October 2012|
An exceptional opportunity to work in a leading law firm in a central London location has arisen. The renowned company is looking for a high calibre candidate to work in a challenging and exciting environment.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified solicitor or senior paralegal with immigration experience, however senior candidates specialising in litigation who demonstrate a genuine interest in the field of Human Rights will also be considered.
As the firm specialises in Russian and CIS cases, fluency in Russian language is essential for the role.
This high profile company seeks to employ an ambitious individual with a passion for excellence and the motivation to achieve top class results through high standards of work.
To be successful, the candidate will need to demonstrate:
• A high level of spoken and written English and Russian
• 3-4 years legal experience in a UK law firm
• Professionalism and a determination to succeed
• Self-motivation with a genuine interest in Immigration
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Experience of working with Russian/CIS clients is a bonus!
This is an outstanding opportunity to thrive by working on impressive and interesting cases to progress in your career. If this sounds like you, do not delay in sending us your CV!