|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Date||2 September 2014|
A brilliant opportunity had arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant to join an emerging markets private equity fund.
As Qualified Fund Accountant your main task will be to take the responsibility for day to day operations, accounting and reporting of fund and SPVs. Duties will include daily accounting and monthly statements (In TB & GL), reporting on financial performance and preparing financial documents (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheets, CF reports), management accounts, compiling and analysing the financial data, keeping track of all relevant documents, maintaining accounting system and reviewing reports, writing reports for stakeholders and auditors, ensuring legal and tax compliance, accounting for billing invoices to all relevant stakeholders, being in charge of the filing system and regular audit procedures.
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Solid experience as a Fund Accountant in Luxemburg ( preferably within fund administration industry);
• Fluency in French, English with Russian as an advantage;
• Qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA or AAT) and/or CFA certified or national analogue;
• Advanced IT skills and Office Software competency (SharePoint, Excel) are essential (TNR/CASEWARE) is a plus;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and to work independently, but also part of a team;
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to us as soon as possible.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!