|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Date||17 January 2013|
A brilliant opportunity had arisen for a qualified Russian speaking accountant to join an emerging markets private equity fund.
Your main task will be to apply accounting practices for purpose of analysing financial information, preparing financial reports, maintaining accounting functions, preparing statements and filing supporting documents. Duties will include daily accounting and monthly statements, regularly reporting on financial performance and preparing financial documents (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheets, CF reports), compiling and analysing financial data, keeping track of all relevant documents, maintaining accounting system and reviewing reports, writing reports for stakeholders and auditors, ensuring legal and tax compliance, accounting for billing invoices to all relevant stakeholders, being in charge of the filing system and regular audit procedures.
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Previous experience in an Accounts office (preferably Accounting Practice)
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Excellent attention to details
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and to work independently, but also part of a team
• Qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA or AAT)
• At least 3 years of accounting experience
• Fluent in Russian and English
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV !!!