|Salary||£40000 — £55000 per annum|
|Date||17 September 2014|
A brilliant opportunity had arisen for a qualified Russian Speaking Accountant to join a well-established and fast-developing team in tourism industry.
Your main task will be to apply accounting practices for purpose of analysing financial information, preparing financial reports, maintaining accounting functions, preparing statements and filing supporting documents. Duties will include daily accounting and monthly statements, regularly reporting on financial performance and preparing financial documents (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheets, CF reports), compiling and analysing financial data, keeping track of all relevant documents, maintaining accounting system and reviewing reports, writing reports, ensuring legal and tax compliance, accounting for billing, being in charge of the filing system and regular audit procedures.
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Fluent in Russian and English
• Previous experience in an Accounts office
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Excellent attention to details
• Experience in working in international environment
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and to work independently, but also part of a team
• Qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA or AAT)
• 5+ years of accounting experience
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV right now!