Our client is a technology company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and causal mobile games worldwide. They are now looking for a passionate Publishing Manager with gaming or a relevant digital industries background to join their multicultural team with a highly creative atmosphere. It is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing leading and fun company.
- Creating a process for finding high potential developers and studios
- Working with the relevant team for evaluating and analyzing games
- Negotiating agreements with game developers/studios
- Maintaining continuous contact with developers/studios for receiving feedback and improve game KPIs
- Developing and maintaining an excellent, trusting relationship with game developers/studios
- Ensuring timely and quality production processes; identifying risks and come up with mitigation plans
- Making strategic and tactical decisions based on mobile game economy KPI’s
- Conducting competitive research; analyzing game data to maintain and improve strong KPI’s
- Being a focal point for the studio with related departments (R&D, BI, Marketing, etc.) to ensure full sync and resource optimization
- Encouraging developers and game studios to stay tuned with their development goals.
Qualifications & Skills
- Being confident using English language skills (written and spoken)
- Fluent Russian language skills
- Solid experience in Publishing, Production and/or Business Development role in gaming or another relevant digital industry within Russia and Eastern European markets
- A promising experience in leading mobile app production
- Have strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making skills
- Demonstrating a proven ability to lead partnerships with cross-functional disciplines
- Being able to plan ahead, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Being passionate about creating innovative, fun, and compelling games
- Being a great team player and true people person
- Have the ability to adapt well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Being able to work under pressure
- Being a highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful and innovative solutions
- Having strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of relevant gaming trends
What is in it for you?
- Remote type of employment – Russia/CIS based, UK-Based employer, international team
- Competitive base salary and motivating commission structure.
- Becoming a part of a team of experienced professionals, working closely with other Publishers and Management
- Personal development & career plans
- Working on exciting and fun projects
- Full-Time with flexibility