|Date||17 May 2013|
A new position has opened for a Russian speaking professional to take on the role of Translator within the property/real estate industry. As a fluent Russian speaker, you will be assisting HNW family with all related translation and communication matters connected to the construction of a multi-million estate.
• Translating all necessary documents from Russian to English and from English to Russian;
• Simultaneously interpreting during designer/architect meetings from English into Russian (high level of Russian is required);
• Explaining English property-related terms to non-English speaking family members;
• Attending inspections and analyzing the progress of the property development on behalf of the family;
• Assisting with technical shopping matters and other ad-hoc duties in the estate.
You must have/be:
• Native highly well-spoken Russian and English;
• Degree in translation from Russian/British university;
• Ability and stamina to interpret during long meetings (3-5 hours);
• Prior experience of working with the property/real estate sector;
• Driving license to attend the meetings in various parts of Surrey;
• Availability to work on a short notice;
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible and professional attitude
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, apply today!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!