|Industry||Financial Services, Legal, Other|
|Salary||£25000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||£25-35k per annum depending on experience, plus bonus scheme|
|Date||18 July 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a bright graduate with strong ability to grasp quickly, deliver effectively and shine under pressure.
This role is assisting the Director of the company in all business matters relating to management/supervision of approx. 25 projects, related to:
Internet (monetization platform – various on-line projects with high risk and massive potential) and Construction and Property Development (5-star luxury hotel, – 5-star apartment-type complex)
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Preparation of complex documents (provided the template of the document is available): shareholders agreements, convertible loan agreements, trust deeds, loan agreements, POAs, asset exchange agreements, term sheets etc.
• Calculation of profit distribution between partners, management of all expenses of the company, reviewing the business plans and reports on monthly/weekly basis, checking the plan/fact figures of expenses/revenues are in accordance with business plans, the goals are met, the problems are solved, preparation of all payment orders relating to the financing of the projects, preparation of summary reports on monthly basis.
• Liaising with team members of all projects, where the Principal hold shares, on all aspects of business coordination: from arranging for documents to be signed and originals received and finishing with complex problem solving.
• Opening offshore companies , liaising with company administrators, management/supervision of about 50 companies in different offshore jurisdictions: Cyprus, BVI, Belize, Seychelles.
• Covering PA (when PA on holiday), responsibilities include, preparation of complex travel itineraries: inclusive but not limited to booking of private jets, helicopters, hotels, tickets to theatre/opera/ballet/concert, ordering flowers, presents in different parts of the world, management of household personnel (incl. Household Manager, Security Guards, Drivers, Nannies, Cook, Cleaners), delegating responsibilities to secretaries and between personnel, etc.
• Recruiting/interviewing the personnel for the office & household of the Principal, namely, PA, Secretary, Nanny, Cook, Driver, Security Guards.
The ideal candidate will need/have:
– Business degree – law, economics/finance or other;
– Tons of enthusiasm and ability to adapt in very busy, entrepreneurial, ‘hands-on’ environment;
– Ability to get really involved and undertake very diverse responsibilities – from routine ones to super challenging;
– A quick learner;
– Russian and English – fluent spoken and written;
– Strong knowledge of Excel;
– Eye to detail and superb organizational and analytical skills.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!