|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources|
|Salary||35000 — 60000|
|Package||Depending on the experience|
|Date||10 July 2011|
Are you an experienced PV technical project manager from Germany? Then this is a great opportunity for you.
Our client, an international solar company, is now looking for Project Manager to join their team in one of the firm`s subsidiaries in Germany. Some of the responsibilities will involve complex project supervision, including internal technical & legal due diligence, negotiation and contracting, cost control, contractual and statutory compliance, EPC design control. In addition, you will be required to undertake site supervision and control, monitor filed-work, supplier control and safety of the project.
To be successful, you must:
• Have 4+ years of local PV project management experience
• Have onsite DD and O&M management experience
• Demonstrate proven track record of approved projects
• Have experience in applying for environmental and building permits and complete EIA process
• Be fluent in English and German
In return, you will become part of dynamic and fast-growing environment and will have career opportunities not only in Germany, but across Europe as well as the US. If that suits your experience and expectations, then apply right now by sending your CV with ref PM GER Neg RSI to email@example.com.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!