|Salary||£15000 — £18000 per annum|
|Date||7 January 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a bright, ambitious, willing individual to join a dynamic consultancy team, based in London. The role will include working with technical reports related to international trade, translating the documents from Russian to English and vice versa, liaising with international representatives in Eastern Europe, Russia and Turkey. The role will suit someone who has high attention to detail, great analytical skills, superb communication skills and is willing to work in a busy, ever-changing environment. In return, you will become a part of professional, accomplished and dynamic team with the great career growth prospects.
As a project manager you will be/have:
– Great numeric and analytical skills
– Highest standard fluency in English, Russian
– High proficiency in Turkish/Bulgarian or Spanish is advantageous
– Experience in working with databases and spreadsheets
– Committed can-do approach and flexibility
Are you interested? Apply right now, by sending your CV to email@example.com
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!