|Industry||IT, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||$25000 — $40000 per annum|
|Package||Salary plus $12k bonus per annum for every opened new office|
|Date||8 July 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a confident business specialist with Russian, who would like to broaden their career and become a Project Manager for a swiftly developing taxation company in the UK. This is an adventures opportunity for a candidate who can travel all over the world about 50% of your time.
Our client is looking for a manager to work closely with the MD of the financial services company with great financing and plans to open offices in 20 locations within 3-5 years timeframe by purchasing smaller companies under one umbrella. The process will start from preparation and negotiation of potential deals (buying of the companies), sealing the deal, administering the transaction, restructuring of the company if required, monitoring the companies work after the buy-out. You will be responsible for all travelling and negotiation of the potential deals, guided by the MD of the company from their London or Moscow offices. You will be travelling at least 50% of your time, so you have to be capable to do so for the next 3-5 years timeframe. The successful Project Manager could be offered shares, very competitive bonus structure and great career opportunities. Ideally you can be based in London, but other locations (Europe, Russia and CIS) could be considered too.
To be successful for the role you will have/be:
– Project Management experience/Business Development experience from professional services company;
– Superb negotiation skills – great standard of English and Russian, any other languages is a great bonus;
– With self-starter approach to all situations;
– Easy-going with definite ‘can-do’ attitude;
– Ability to travel at least 50% of your time in various locations in the world: Middle East, Africa, America, Europe etc.
Interested? Apply ASAP!