|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal, Other|
|Salary||£25000 — £40000 per annum|
|Date||13 November 2012|
A brilliant opportunity has opened up for an exceptional individual to join a private office as a Project Manager, assisting the Company Director in relation to all business matters.
• Management of approximately 25 projects related to two main aspects: Internet e.g. as a monetization platform and construction and development e.g. 5-star hotel and a 5-star apartment type complex
• Preparation of documents, agreements and deeds
• Calculations and reports of profits and expenses
• Reviewing business plans and preparing summary reports on a weekly/monthly basis
• Opening off-shore companies and supervising around 50 existing companies in different off-shore jurisdictions
• Liaising with team members of all projects
• When necessary, covering PA responsibilities. Tasks include arranging various bookings, administrative work, interviewing and delegating responsibilities for household personnel.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a business degree in law, economics/finance or other
• Be fluent in spoken and written Russian and English
• Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Be a fast learner who possesses a high level of attention to detail and strong organisational and analytical skills
• Be extremely enthusiastic and able to adapt to a very busy, entrepreneurial hands on environment
• Be able to get involved and undertake a broad range of responsibilities, ranging from routine tasks to challenges
• Be able to work in a very high pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
If you are motivated by working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, apply today!!!