|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources, Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||60.000 — 100.000|
|Package||Depending on the experience|
|Date||23 July 2011|
Our client is looking for a Project Finance professional with exposure into sourcing, acquiring and negotiating large-scale solar projects across the USA. You will be responsible for the development of relationships with both debt and equity providers and will be involved in analyzing project finance models to optimize project capitalization. You duties will include identification, acquisition of large-scale US solar projects, advising on developed projects, analysing project costs, budgets, creating financial models, negotiation with potential lenders.
To be successful, you must:
• Have 4+ years of experience within renewable energy project financing
• Have proven record in financial analysis and modelling
• Background in project engineering
• Significant experience in structured financing of large renewable energy projects in the US would be a considerable advantage
• Be a self-starter and possess problem-solving skills
• Be authorised to work in the USA
In return, you will become part of dynamic and fast-growing environment and will have outstanding bonus structure. If that suits your experience and expectations, then apply right now by sending your CV with ref PF US Neg RSI to email@example.com.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!