|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Other|
|Salary||£30000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||4 June 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with fluent Russian to join one of the most ambitious property developers in the World as a Russian speaking business assistant/project coordinator to support the development of a new multi-million developments.
You will be responsible for getting and developing knowledge about the project and technical side of it, while also supporting all legal, documentation and operational processes. You will also be required to assist with a minimum amount of PA duties, e.g. travel arrangements and diary management. You will be able to attend meetings at top level with solicitors, council, bankers as well as a project manager and an architect. You will be required to assist with translation and interpreting from Russian into English and vice versa. You will have to be able to project manage every stage of the processes, as well as deal with documentation and direct the owner through his business processes in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– Genuinely interested in property and engineering. Sound experience in Project Management/Construction/Building;
– Have assistant experience in the UK;
– Technical degree is highly preferred;
– Strong ability to see projects through;
– A very effective communicator/negotiator;
– Positive approach;
– Willingness to develop;
– Fluent in Russian and English;
– Fast learner.
If interested, please apply ASAP!