|Industry||Other, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£35000 — £45000|
|Package||Negotiable salary for the right candidate|
|Date||14 October 2011|
This is an excellent opportunity for a diverse, experienced and entrepreneurial candidate with solid exposure into high-tech stoneware products distribution to join a rapidly growing firm in London.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for promoting existing products, researching, analysing and developing new products and getting involved in the establishing of new products in the existing and potential markets. Your duties will include:
• Product development,
• Preparation and implementation of market introduction
• On-going product support
• Market monitoring in regards to the trends, competitors` activities, etc.
• Product controlling, including budgeting and analysis
To be selected you must:
• Hold a BA in Business Studies
• Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to succeed
• NB! Selling exposure to ceramics’ ‘high end ‘ wholesalers would be an advantage
• Have a solid international experience within ceramics/stoneware industry or related field
• Have outstanding skills in the application and exposure into construction processes
• Possess knowledge of quality control and acceptance
• Have capabilities for structured, conceptual, and independent work
• Possess high level of commitment, responsibility, teamwork and be stress-resistant
If this sounds ideal, then apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!