|Industry||Business Development, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Package||Contract can be extended|
|Date||7 April 2014|
Are you a fluent Russian and English speaker? Are you driven, ambitious and motivated by your own success? Our client, Games Workshop (an established international games retailer) is now looking for an exceptional Sales Executive to grow their sales.
• Market Research; identify potential clients within Moscow and across the country who will benefit from the sale of products;
• Client Relations; establish firm relations with store owners, private owners and distributors;
• Liaising with Management Team in London office on a daily/weekly basis; updates and reports;
• Fluent speaker of Russian and English
• Able to work in Moscow on a full-time basis; 1 year contract with possibility of extending
• Proven track record of exceptional Sales & Business Development skills
• Must be driven, ambitious and motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Genuine interest in the Games Retail industry
• Most importantly; entrepreneurial, creative character!
This is a challenging, thinking-on-your-feet and working on your own type of role. If you think you have the character and ambition to open the Russian market for Games Workshop and drive through the sales, please apply now!