A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Russian Speaking Operations Manager with experience in executive HNW support within a private family office environment, to join a well-established and dynamic company in Central London. You will be able to gain hands-on a versatile experience in a challenging role with wide spectrum of responsibilities related to assets and estates management, as well as staff management and private projects management. An ideal candidate must have previous working experience as a Executive Assistant/Manager preferably within HNW environment, and speak fluent Russian. ‘Can do’ attitude is a must as well as excellent communication skills.
As an Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing household operations between several estates in the UK and EU
- Household staff coordination, holiday schedule coordination, arranging rotas for multiple estates
- Liaising with the principal and assisting with on-going private and business-related projects
- Supporting the Principal and other family members with various organisational matters – estate-based events, meetings, dinners etc.
- Carrying out administration and budget control
- Liaising with third party suppliers, management companies, banks etc.
- Negotiating deals, managing costs
- Conducting household recruitment when needed
- Working hand in hand with the family PAs and the Director of the office
- Assisting with coordination of various holiday and business trips
- Monitoring private and office utility expenses
- Office-based role with occasional travelling to the out of London estate
- Possible EU travel on rare occasions.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- Sound experience (5y.+) of working within a HNW Family Office and/or Household Management
- Fluent English and Russian (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Outstanding time-keeping skills
- Examples of problem solving and decision making
- Trustworthy approach.
What is in it for me?
- A lovely central London office with amazing colleagues
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to problem-solve at top level and challenge what’s possible
- Never dull days.