We are looking for an exceptional Private Family PA with extensive experience working with HNWIs. It’s an office based role in Green Park/Mayfair in London. You must speak fluent Russian and native standard English to be considered for this position.
We are looking for a candidate who is keen to work in a small international team, to have every day similar to none with extraordinary tasks and arrangements. You must be aware of HNW lifestyle, cultural and entertaining preferences of HNW clientele, international travel arrangements and know how to deal with private jets. If you speak French, that will be a bonus!
Private Family PA will be responsible for:
- Business travel and creative holiday arrangements, being helpful during business and holidays related visits, staying in touch, booking hotels, vehicles etc., arranging visas and lifestyle experiences.
- Family – Some private household management, arranging doctor and dentist appointments, restaurant reservations, purchasing from boutiques and arranging deliveries to the UK from abroad, source candidates for household staff, liaise with child’s school for various matters, liaise with / arrange private tutors.
- Administrative – Maintaining updated and well-organised transaction and corporate files and records, answering the phone, meeting and greeting guests, serving refreshments during meetings as required and ensuring the office is always immaculate, general administration, arranging couriers, some diary management and arranging meetings, maintaining extensive contacts database, maintaining manual and shared computer filing systems correctly.
- Property management – The main contact for private properties based in French speaking countries (all contacts in France speak English), overseeing maintenance visits and all administrative tasks related to the households, a good level of spoken and written French is an advantage.
- Private fashion and private household shopping – on-line, returns, amendments etc.
- Assisting grown-up children with some of their private requests.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Must have solid experience in PA role (minimum 3 years)
- Must have either a relevant degree (Business administration/Tourism/Management etc.) or diploma and proven relevant work experience (references might be required)
- High standard of spoken English plus excellent spelling and grammar (if not native English speaker, then ability to speak and write to native speaker standard)
- High standard of spoken Russian plus excellent spelling and grammar
- Ability to take dictation and type to at least 50wpm is desirable
- Intermediate to Advanced Outlook, Word, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and patient
- Professional, dedicated, happy to be available by phone after hours
- Strong organisational skills
- Team work
If you love challenges and love finding creative solutions to unexpected tasks, if you are driven by the deadlines and able to deliver within tight schedule – please APPLY now. In return, you will get great working experience, stable place to work, competitive salary and a possibility to learn new things!