|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, Personal Assistant|
|Salary||£40000 — £50000 per annum|
|Package||Discretionary bonus structure|
|Date||8 February 2017|
This is a great opportunity for an PA/EA/Assistant with experience in finance and accounting with fluent Russian language skills to join a private wealth management office based in Central London as a Finance Manager of private family finance. You will also be required to assist with some private family matters, travel arrangements and liaise with all third party suppliers for the household and family.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set based and confirmed by your previous professional experience:
– great analytical and accounting skills and experience, understanding of HNW family finances, experience in a similar role would be highly beneficial
– experience in creating financial reports, sound knowledge of Excel, strong ability to organise and scrutinise various family expenses
– basic knowledge of English law, ability to liaise with lawyers, bankers, advise on a suitable representation, services, activities etc.
– working closely with the Household Manager, running payroll for household staff, settling and creating invoices, negotiating deals, assisting with contracts
– reporting to Finance Director based overseas
– assisting with various ad-hoc duties: general assistance with private matters, travel bookings, diary management
– suggesting new ideas in terms of various business and entertainment contacts in London.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Accounting experience, running small business finance – VAT, payroll, HMC reports etc.
– PA/other assistance and administrative experience
– Basic knowledge of UK laws would be highly beneficial
– Flexible attitude to working hours and diversity of household management and lifestyle related requests. You will be working 5 days up to 50 hours per week from a Central London based location. However, some flexibility and willingness to assist out of working hours in emergency situations is required.
– Fluent Russian and English language skills
– No visa sponsorship is available, so have to have right to work in the UK.
If the role sounds like a suitable next step for you in your professional and personal development, please apply ASAP!