|Date||3 August 2015|
Do you want to join a dynamic team of solicitors advising for UHNW private clients from around the globe? Do you have International and UK tax qualifications and experience?
Then this is an incredible opportunity for you!
As a Private Client Tax Advisor you will be responsible for taxation and private wealth structuring. Your duties will include creating tax strategies for clients and forecasting their financial growth, advising on the most appropriate tax structures in various jurisdictions, domicile, remittance base taxation, luxury asset purchase issues, structuring/restructuring of property and real estate assets and beneficial ownership issues. The role will also involve attending various networking events as well as travelling overseas.
Private Client Tax Adviser must be/have:
• Fluency in English and Russian is a bonus
• CTA, ADIT or ACCA qualifications
• 3+ years of experience working with private clients in the UK
• Good knowledge of European tax systems
• Confident manner and ability to talk at top level with clients
If this role sounds like a perfect career step, please apply as soon as possible!