|Industry||IT, RSI Executive Search, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||40000 — 50000|
|Date||8 July 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a PR Manager who would like to broaden your career and take more responsibilities. The company is a new and exciting world-wide international broadcasting and signal transmitting company based in London and Eastern Europe.
You will be responsible for promoting the company services to the UK as well as some international clients – writing and placing PR articles and press releases in newspapers and magazines, organising events, taking part in conferences and exhibitions, managing advertising and digital media campaigns. Most importantly, you will be given a chance to take a crucial part in strategic and business development of the company, so you have to be confident you can talk to potential clients as well as targeted audience. Apart from this you will be responsible for the execution of the projects, administration and operations.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Some impressive PR experience and contacts in the media/broadcasting field;
– Strategy experience and business development skills are highly preferred;
– Preferably the UK based experience in media agency or in-house;
– Strong writing skills;
– A degree in related field;
– Excellent communication skills with confident ability to talk at all levels.
Sounds like you? Apply right now!