|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||27000 — 30000 per annum|
|Package||£27-30k per annum. Corporate benefits and bonus structure. Great opportunity to go perm!|
|Date||19 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a bright and determinate individual with strong PR background and superb Russian and English language skills to join a ‘front runner’ company as a PR Executive.
You will be working with all written materials – drafting and proofreading (English and Russian – both languages have to be at top level, spoken and written), translating, preparing pitches and press releases etc. Also you will be responsible for the website contest, organising conferences and events for the company, maintaining PR calendar system and will take part in internal and external presentations. You will be supporting the media function and will be expected to help with setting up meetings with journalists, managing media activities and liaising on company’s behalf with various media relations sources. You will be working in a very busy deadline driven environment, so effective timely approach in any situation is non-negotiable.
Ideally you will be/have:
– Two years plus agency PR or in-house PR experience in the UK or Russia;
– Superb written and spoken Russian and English language skills – both;
– An efficient user of MS Office package;
– A relevant PR/Communication degree is highly preferred;
– Positive attitude and great communication skills;
– Strong willingness to learn and succeed in the industry through hard work and determination.
This role could be offered as a temp to perm opportunity to start with in order to better assess your abilities and qualities.
If it sounds like you, apply ASAP for this opportunity.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!