Team: three people in-house team plus six people remote team, plus partnerships with similar agencies in Russia, Holland and Switzerland
Closing date for a job application: 16 April 2020
Do you have fantastic talent in building effective communication in the IT world? Are you experienced in introducing new IT services and promoting it through collaboration with the media? Would you like to join a growing friendly team of high performing consultants? Then this is an excellent opportunity for you to get more control, to develop new streams of business and take charge and leadership of a new exciting IT project!
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing a business strategy for our new IT division together with senior management
- Assisting the management team with finding good ideas, illuminating concerns and facilitating communication
- Developing, creating and implementing strategic communication to distribute in press
- Discussing issues of business strategy, products, services and target related to IT projects
- Creating and increasing client base through new channels, including presentations, events and online presence
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the clients and media partners
- Extensive business research on potential leads and clients located all around the world and searching for the IT business growth opportunities
- Cold calling and warm calling, establishing contact and providing valuable answers to their questions about the recruitment company’s background, the new project, success rates and value for the clients it has to offer
- Meeting clients and media partners face to face and/or via conference calls, taking a description of their requirements, confirming details and clarifying strategies
- Liaising with the UK and Moscow based teams, assisting with any queries and being an intermediary communication facilitator between the teams, media and the client
- Developing, creating and evaluating newsletters and press releases, as well as preparing public speeches for the CEO
- Collaborating with Management on marketing and promotional actions, including and not limited to social media channels, webinars, presentations etc.
In order to apply for this role, you will need to have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Knowledge of IT business processes, recruitment and specifics of communications in the IT
- Experience in Marketing, PR and Business Development in the IT field of minimum 3 years
- Knowledge of requirements and procedures obtained from a New Technology, IT and/or in-house operations of a Tech company could be greatly considered, subject to the expertise coming from a Marketing/Communications or Business Development related role
- Tech or business-related degree or professional courses in IT or Tech
- Proven experience of developing BD communication strategies for IT-related projects of minimum 2 years (e.g. newsletters, content management, press releases, events)
- Immaculate level of English language, excellent telephone manner and written abilities
- Proficiency in written and spoken Russian and Ukrainian languages
- Self-motivated team player, who can take the lead and deliver results from scratch
- Confident, positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Lots of drive to succeed and provide amazing results.
Benefits for you:
- You will be joining a close-knit, ambitious and joyful team in a positive working environment
- You will be paid a base salary (varies, depending on experience) and a competitive bonus structure
- You will be given a lot of freedom to explore, create and achieve
- Career advancement opportunities
- Realising your potential by seeing precise results, developing skillset and growing your list of achievements
- Beautiful location to work in the heart of London with a creative vibe.
Are you ready to maximise positive exposure of our new IT division in local, national and international markets?