This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking professional with Politics/International Affairs degree and experience in the field of international political analysis/reporting/research/macro-economic research to join one of the most exciting organisations in the heart of London at the Analyst level to support their expanding activities.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has cultural and professional knowledge of Russia and CIS region, speaks fluent Russian and is capable of writing reports/press releases/articles in both Russian and English languages, who is culturally, politically and economically aware of challenges the region faces throughout the history as well as the current situation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Political and macro-economic research, analysis, using various database solutions and portals, additional informational systems, news platforms, online searches and social channels etc.
- Research of various economic and commercial data, so understanding of financial data is essential
- Writing reviews and creating reports for the media team and management based on discovered findings and related topics, capable to communicate and contribute to the team with the opinion and views on the subject
- Additional knowledge, understanding or exposure into programming, social data/sociology, technical data/technological development etc. is a substantial bonus
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Graduate in Politics/International Relations preferably from Russian/CIS or/and UK/EU based university
- Fluent in written and spoken Russian
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ideally, some sound experienced in analytics/journalism/international affairs and research
- Opinionated and knowledgeable to advise and report on the future development of the region
- Confident, capable and flexible
You will have an opportunity to:
- Join and work with one of the most exciting professional teams in London
- Take initiative, come out of the ‘box’ and make the difference
- Research, analyse and advise on your findings and progressing thinking
- Get a suitable salary offer
- Work, communicate, interact with some very exciting people
- Work in London in a great Central location – full-time