|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£25000 — £30000 per annum|
|Package||£25-30k per annum PRO RATA|
|Date||19 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for the UK experienced accountant to join a small yet dynamic and developing business in the heart of West London.
The candidate who is comfortable with the part-time 2-3 days a week job will be the most suitable for the role, which is not very busy at this point yet has potential to develop further. You will be dealing with management accounts, year ends and quarterly accounts, payroll, invoicing, VAT returns, credit control function etc. You will be working in dynamic and international team based in two offices in London, so will have to be able to communicate between the offices efficiently.
The role will be the most suitable for:
– AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part-qualified accountant;
– Strong accountant experience in the UK;
– Who lives locally – Ealing, Ealing surroundings;
– Good English language skills, as well as some Russian language skills;
– Ability to liaise at senior level for the credit control function;
– Great attention to detail;
– Flexible approach and ability to work under tight deadlines;
– Happy to work part-time at this point;
– Great communication skills and affective approach;
– A team player.
Salary could be negotiable depending on experience.
Sounds suitable for you, apply ASAP!