|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£30000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||Great bonus and benefit structure|
|Date||29 August 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a high calibre, experienced PA who is used to ever changing corporate pace of work, who is fluent in Russian as well as in English and has tons of common sense and stress resilient intelligent approach to any situation.
You will be supporting at directors level, looking after a top Executive of the corporation – diary and ever changing travel arrangements, documents and correspondence management, expense claims, projects support and translation, as well as some financial statements analysis. You will be expected to become the Director’s true ‘right-hand person’. A large bulk of your work will evolve around events coordination and events management too (all corporate, external, hospitality and team building events – constant scope of work). You will be expected to be a very involved high level executive assistant, who can arrange a life of the intelligent and super busy boss – from teaching him some Russian language skills, up to attending meeting and taking part in presentations.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in Russian and English – spoken, written at business level;
– Good IT and strong typing skills preferably in both languages;
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s);
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Knowledge of working within the UK as well as Russian business environments is highly preferred;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Sounds like you? Then be a part of a great company in a great involving role!