|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£20000 — £23000 per annum|
|Package||£20-23k per annum plus bonus structure|
|Date||19 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a bright and confident junior candidate, who would like to start career as a PA to Director for this close-nit team of a high end consultancy based in London.
You will get so many diverse responsibilities and will be really involved in various projects stages. You will be organising the director’s diary and extensive travel arrangements, visas and accommodation, making appointments and being the first point of contact for the clients and business partners, administering the fleet of companies’ cars, helping the director and his family in private matters and household organising. Sometimes you might be required to travel for client meetings and presentations.
The successful candidate will be/have:
– UK education (private school and/or UK University degree is highly preferred);
– Excellent command of both – Russian and English;
– Ability to speak at all levels and communicate effectively with HNW clients;
– Pressure resilient and determinate approach in any situation;
– Superb organisational skills, flexible approach and strong attention to detail.
Sounds like a perfect job for you? Then apply right now!