We are looking for an experienced PA/EA, fluent in Russian and English, to support the company Director and the team in the office in Knightsbridge.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director;
- taking dictation and minutes;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, many PAs also have their own personal workload and responsibilities.
The scope of the PA’s role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
Please only apply if you have at least 3+ years of experience in supporting to the senior level.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and stable place to work, dedication to the role is the must.