Our client is a successful start-up backed up by a well-established business in the USA. They operate within gaming and high-tech industries and their office is located in Mayfair.
The purpose of the job is to help the company to set up their administrative function and ensure smooth operation of the office.
- Setting up the office from scratch, incorporating company, setting up compliance, rules and regulations, arranging the office space etc.
- Project Management – business support, commercial involvement, arranging deals
- Legal and commercial documents drafting, reviews, translation, editing etc.
- Providing a complete range of administrative responsibilities as may be required
- Coordinate MD’s and company consultants’ and employees’ (technical abroad based personnel) meetings and associated invitations, agendas, papers, room bookings and catering
- Be first point of contact for the members of the team as well as management based abroad
- Filtering incoming emails, queries, phones calls and invitations by redirecting or taking forward as appropriate
- Arranging meetings, restaurant bookings, meeting rooms etc.
- Purchasing of office equipment and stationery
- Recruitment and on-boarding of staff, liaising with agencies and arranging interviews, preparation of employment contracts
- Creating and maintaining full scope of HR files, homeoffice correspondence and employer’s license materials and making sure the information is up to date and is correspondent with the latest immigration regulations
- Communication with the suppliers/contractors and making sure the Company gets the best terms and conditions
- Find and set up the relationships with new suppliers/contractors for various projects (office refurbishment, furniture, IT and communication (IT equipment, mobile phone contracts, etc), security equipment, stationery, food supply, etc.
- Control over various office budgets, office accounting and invoicing
- Organise social events for the team (Christmas parties, away days etc)
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules
- Liaising with external organizations and business partners to arrange meetings, prepare agendas
- Ensuring the office is well maintained, in case of minor problems, duly book handyman service
- Setting up IT operations from scratch, liaising with the IT department in case of technical issues
- Educated to a degree-level, experience within business administration and ideally business/commercial executive support function
- Client focused approach
- Business savvy and intelligent approach, commercial awareness
- Fluent Russian and English
- Exceptional organizational abilities along with superb communication skills
- Ability to multitask and perform duties within tight deadlines
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of office equipment