|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£20000 — £25000 per annum|
|Package||£20-25k per annum plus bonus structure|
|Date||14 September 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has strong organisational skills, superb communication capabilities and desire to succeed and develop into Client Relationship Manager within properties business.
You will be responsible for managing all office procedures, administration and correspondence, as well as will become first point of contact for the HNW clients of the business. You will be researching the market and putting ideas together for property portfolios, analysing the market and liaising with business partners and suppliers. You will be supporting the MD of the company as her assistant and will get really involved in deal origination and presentation processes. The ideal candidate will get an opportunity to grow within the company.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
– 1-2 year plus experience in the Administrative/Support roles – preferably UK based experience;
– Ability to communicate effectively with HNW client – confident well spoken manner;
– Polished interpersonal skills;
– Strong problem solving ability;
– Great oral and written skills in English and Russian;
– Good Ms Office skills;
– Attention to detail;
– Strong desire to succeed and benefit the company with your target driven approach.
If you are interested to start a high value property boutique in the heart of London and develop as a professional, please apply right now!