This is a great opportunity for a quite experienced Office Manager / PA with highly well-spoken English and native Russian to join a Family Office based in Central London.
This role involves carrying out a variety of clerical duties along with other tasks in support of the organisation. It is a job that requires attention to detail as an office assistant is responsible for ensuring the office runs efficiently.
- Answer phone calls and transfer them to the correct team member
- Sort out incoming and outgoing mail
- Greet visitors upon arrival and direct them to appropriate person/office
- Type up letters and reports
- Organise meetings and take notes from them.
- Assist with ad hoc and planned office tasks as required
- Schedule travel arrangements and accommodation as requested
- Stocktaking and reordering office supplies whenever necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The capacity to work diligently and at the same time meeting deadlines
- Good English spelling and grammar along with high-quality numeracy skills
- Russian speaking ( intermediate to advanced level)
- The ability to use own initiative
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- “Can do” attitude