This is a great opportunity for an organised, trustworthy and flexible individual to join Real Estate firm in their Central London based office as an Office Administrator. We are looking for a detail-oriented, focused Russian speaking Administrator with proven experience.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the management team
- Answering phones and meeting and greeting visitors
- Administer Director’s diary and making appointments
- Arranging holidays register, sick leave records, absence on the business recording
- Archiving, filing, maintaining documents database
- Support to Director and making appointments
- Coordinate external IT support and other IT providers as and when required
- Minor translation when required – emails, documents etc.
- Organising travel arrangements, confirming costs, arranging visa requirements
- Manage the smooth running of the office by ensuring all equipment/machinery is properly maintained
- Liaising with all external property/landlord agencies for repairs and access to the building/ office
- Ensuring all stationery requirements and managing all office supplies
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Fluent Russian and English speaker/writer with the ability to perform translations
- Interested in a support role in a long-term
- Flexible, willing and helpful with the ability to build effective rapport with the Management team of the office
- A confident communicator with friendly ‘down to earth’ approach
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Experience of working with professional documents in both Russian and English – financial, legal, executive paperwork etc.
Join a great team in the heart of London and make the most of your skills! Apply right now!