Have you got experience analysing and broadcasting world-wide news? Are you passionate about what is going on in the world daily? Are you fluent in Russian and English? We have an amazing job for you for one of the leading online platforms located in Central London!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write and report the news.
- Ask experts to provide feedback and analysis.
- Conduct interviews.
- Ask relevant questions.
- Provide lead-ins for reports.
- Provide live coverage during events such as council meetings, protests, court hearings, coverage of disasters, holiday events, and other important breaking news.
- Summarize and comment on news items.
- Gather information using research, interviews, and polls, and then analyze and interpret it for their audience.
- Cite various sources during reporting.
- Verify sources and fact-check items used in reports.
- Develop perspectives about news subjects through research, interviews, observation, and experience.
- Edit material to ensure it fits in time slot.
- Examine and report on news items of local, national, and international significance.
- Determine which news story warrants the highest priority.
- Obtain and follow through on assignments.
We need an experienced and passionate News Analyst with tangible experience in the field to undertake this exciting role for an exciting client on permanent basis. Can you do it? Apply ASAP!