|Industry||RSI Executive Search, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||45000 — 55000|
|Package||£45-55k per annum. Could be negotiable for the right candidate.|
|Date||1 June 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a media and broadcasting manager to join a new and exciting world-wide international broadcasting and signal transmitting company based in West London.
Your responsibilities will be varied and diverse, and will enquire for you to lead the development of the company on the UK and new markets. You will be responsible for delivering new vision and the strategy for the company, as well as managing major activities and work with potential and existing clients. Also you will be supervising for planning and implementation, as well as executing of the projects and managing the all business operations.
The ideal candidate will be:
– An experienced professional in media and broadcasting field, preferably with the UK and/or EU experience;
– Ideally with 5 years plus leadership experience;
– Ideally with equivalent MBA degree in your area;
– With impressive strategic and project management experience;
– An excellent communicator with confident ability to talk at all levels.
Does it sound like you? Then don’t miss out on this great opportunity to develop further and to become a part of this exciting company.