|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£23000 — £30000 per annum|
|Date||8 February 2013|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Russian speaking Marketing Manager to join an established international communications company, with offices across the globe, including Russia. The company is in the process of expanding its global operations, and therefore wants to take on board a creative individual with knowledge of the Russian market.
You will be managing promotional campaigns on behalf of high profile Russian clients and be involved in coordinating international PR across the globe, with the freedom to exercise your own ideas and initiative. You will also be given the opportunity to travel abroad.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be fluent English and native Russian
• Have at least 2-3 years of marketing/PR experience in a similar role in the UK
• Possess a strong knowledge of the Russian market and culture
• Be creative and entrepreneurial in their ideas
• Be proactive and goal driven in their approach
• Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to work on their own initiative
• Be confident and fearless to challenges, with a “no limits” attitude
• Be highly organised, efficient and an excellent problem solver
• Be flexible and hands-on, with a willingness to get involved in projects
• Connections with potential Russian clients would be a bonus!
In return, you will be part of a great team in a friendly and fast-paced office, with possibility of career progression and rewards for your success. If this is the role for you, please send your CV !!!