|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£20000 — £23000 per annum|
|Date||17 October 2012|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to work as a marketing and business development professional. The company is a fully integrated seamless provider of luxury transport, acting as a one-stop shop solution for private luxury goods to international clients on a global scale. This is a young and energetic, fast-growing firm which currently stands well ahead of its competitors, featuring as a luxury brand and the VIP leader in its industry.
• Formulation and execution of marketing and business development plans for supporting and generating business, as well as supporting the Sales Team
• Devising and managing the annual marketing budget
• Managing E-marketing, e.g. PPC campaigns and SEO improvement
• Increasing brand awareness, liaising with external PR, media companies and attending appropriate events
• Organising and raising money for company events, identifying and arranging invitations
• Developing appropriate marketing materials to strengthen the brand, devising and implementing targeted marketing campaigns
• Establishing stakeholder relationships with industry professionals
• Writing and giving presentations to potential clients
• Taking advertising campaign decisions and generating new ideas
• 3-5 years marketing experience
• Knowledge of UK business culture
• Fluency in Russian and English
• Relevant industry experience
• Sound exposure of dealing with similar tasks
• Communication skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly motivated and well organised individual
• Professional attitude and demeanour
• Strong contacts with either HNWIs or corporate clients are desirable
To apply for this unique role please email firstname.lastname@example.org !!!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!