|Industry||Hospitality and Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£18000 — £20000 per annum|
|Date||21 January 2013|
Our client, an idyllic, historical hotel dating back hundreds of years is looking for a fluent Russian and English speaking Marketing and Business Development Executive to drive business to the hotel, particularly in the form of Russian clients, through a range of both direct and below the line communication channels.
The majority of the hotel’s market comes from venue functions and events e.g. weddings, conferences, so your key responsibilities will be to acquire clients for the hotel by devising intelligent marketing strategies and utilising a variety of medium e.g. social networking. The role will also involve doing PR and actively targeting potential clients, therefore confidence is a key, and you will be expected to work on your own initiative.
The role is commission based, with a basic salary of £18-20k per annum and a generous commission scheme.
The right candidate will:
• Be fluent in Russian and English
• Have at least a year’s experience of marketing or business development
• Be a proactive, results driven self-starter with a highly enthusiastic nature
• Be technology savvy and be able to utilise communication channels to full potential
• Be able to communicate with stakeholders of all levels with excellent interpersonal skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with drive and determination to turn into a very successful career and be rewarded for your hard work.
If you have what it takes, please apply by sending your CV !!!