|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£45000 — £65000 per annum|
|Package||Negotiable for the right candidate|
|Date||29 April 2013|
This is a great opportunity to join a top level Professional Services company based in the heart of London as a Head Accountant. The company has offices all over the world and is looking for a candidate with fluent Russian language skills to be an effective point of contact with the offices in Eastern Europe.
You will be responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts, analysis, budgets and forecasting, as well as will get really involved in strategic planning and development of the company. You will be evaluating key performance indicators, financial controls, as well as will assist with implementation and effectiveness of financial information system. You will also work with external auditors, take major part in year end stationary accounts, tax and VAT returns, cashflow statements as well as monthly payroll. You will need to demonstrate the ability to question the way things are done and find best possible solutions, look for innovative approach in various procedures and stay on top of financial monitoring and procedures.
Ideally you will be/have:
• Previous UK based experience in an Accounting role
• Ideally no less than 5 years of experience
• Fluent Russian and English language skills
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills, knowledge of Sage line 50/100 and Sage Payroll
• Excellent attention to details and high level of accuracy
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and to work independently, but also part of a team
• Qualified or nearly qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA)
• Great time and project management skills
Would you like to be a part of this dynamic and fast growing international firm, where your hard work and overtime is fairly rewarded? Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!