This is a great opportunity for an ambitious accounting specialist with Russian and English language skills to join a fast-paced team of investors and managers based in the heart of London, West End.
You will be responsible for the following procedures:
- Maintain accounting records and prepare IFRS financial reporting for a number of entities in various jurisdictions;
- Prepare financial and management consolidation and reporting for the groups of entities.
- Constantly work on optimization of setup and use of IT tools in order to support the accounting and reporting objectives;
- Ensure proper implementation of all applicable financial internal controls, policies and procedures. Understand and comply with all relevant legal and tax requirements in regard to accounting and reporting;
- Work closely with legal and operational teams on proper accounting and reporting of complex transactions, in particular related to financing and investments.
- Prepare for interim and year-end audits and support the audit process.
- Manage work of external service providers (tax consultants etc.);
- Manage and coach junior members of the team.
Ideally you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- University Degree in Finance, Mathematics or similar;
- ACCA (or similar) qualified or partially qualified;
- 3 years or more of experience in audit would be a great advantage;
- 5 years or more of experience in accounting and reporting roles;
- Fluent English and Russian;
- Knowledge of accounting systems (Xero etc.);
- Knowledge of IFRS is a must, knowledge of UK and other accounting frameworks is an asset;
- Strong IT skills (advanced Excel knowledge, programming languages etc.) and passion for automation and efficiency improvement;
- Hands on, organized and with solid management skills;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written;
- Strong motivation and work ethics.
Investment world, venture capital, new ideas! Interested in all of this? Then apply right now!