We are looking for an excellent Mainframe Developer who is a great communicator and has extensive experience in Mainframe systems programming. Contract.
LOCATION – LONDON
RATE – 330 GBP/DAY
The resources we would be looking for will have extensive z/OS systems programming experience who have worked in parallel sysplex environments. In summary:
- Must have extensive experience of Mainframe systems programming. This is essential to the role
- Must have knowledge of a combination z/OS, SMP/E, TSO/ISPF, USS, SDSF, JCL, RACF
- Must have knowledge of IBM and CA Products and be able to work independently.
- Must have excellent problem determination skills and be a true team player.
- Required to provide off hours support for the implementation of software changes and support for other projects requiring software expertise
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring one’s own compliance with relevant regulatory processes
Non-essential complimentary skills would include GDPS, Assembler, ACF2, Automation, Rexx, Omegamon, RMF, SMF and SAS