|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||30000 — 60000|
|Package||$30-60k per annum plus bonus and benefits structure|
|Date||4 August 2011|
We are currently looking for an entrepreneurial individual with big 4 or similar legal and/or professional services background, who would like to take upon and manage an exciting business development project in Russia/CIS. This is a great opportunity for someone very ambitious, who would like to be a front runner of the business, but never had the financing to do so. No this is your chance!
You will be researching the Russian/CIS market in order to find good deals on the companies (corporate professional services), which might be worth buying, franchising or merging with. You will be based between Russia and London, but will travel extensively to negotiate the deals. You will be meeting the decision makers of the companies and trying to see if there are opportunities for development. Then you will be managing the project in order to finalise the deal.
What we are looking in a candidate for this opportunity is:
– Ability to work, live and travel in Russia/CIS and travel extensively within this region and abroad;
– Strong senior background from big4 or top 30 professional services firm with good understanding of the business and possible contacts to develop;
– Responsible and accurate approach;
– Strategic thinking and good business development skills;
– Ideally you will be someone with western upbringing, but with knowledge of Russian and CIS business culture and some Russian language skills.
If you think you CAN, then we are interested to hear from you. Upload your CV ASAP.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!