|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources, Financial Services|
|Salary||50000 — 100000|
|Package||Competitive Salary plus great bonus/benefit structure|
|Date||9 March 2011|
Are you an experienced M&A advisory practitioner with exposure into natural resources within Russian and CIS region? Then this is an ideal role for you!
You will play a vital part in natural resources M&A and capital market transactions execution. You will be responsible for financial analysis and modelling as well as will be actively involved in origination initiatives. You will also be required to provide an analytical insight into the industry, Russian and CIS market and demonstrate awareness of relevant clients. As an Associate, you will also be responsible for supervision, training and development of junior Analyst team members.
To be successful for this role you will be:
• 3-6 years of M&A advisory for a leading investment bank with track record of wide range of transaction structures OR MBA from leading Business school and 2-3 years of subsequent investment banking experience;
• Strong understanding of Emerging markets and M&A processes;
• Experience of dealing with natural resources projects – oil & gas, metals & mining;
• Professionalism and top level communication skills;
• Russian language skills are advantageous.
Sounds perfect for you? Apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!