An excellent live-in opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estate Manager to work in a beautiful location in Egham, Surrey. The estate comprises a mansion house, positioned within delightfully landscaped grounds and formal gardens.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Estate
- Managing domestic staff
- Monitoring and performing general maintenance of all property management systems, analyzing and dealing with faults
- Handyman duties / Basic DIY
- Easy maintenance of swimming pools
- Coordinating repairs of all equipment including air conditioning systems, power supply systems, water supply systems, heating systems, plumbing and sewage systems, swimming pools and equipment, and other systems in the house
- Organizing outside contractors
- Administration and budget control
- Additional services as per the Principal’s request.
- Previous private household experience of working in a similar environment
- Technical education or previous experience of work in technical areas
- Knowledge of building maintenance
- Can-do attitude, honesty, and responsibility
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Russian is essential
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.