|Date||18 January 2018|
A well-respected firm based in Moscow is looking for a person to employ or engage to act on a consultancy basis for their blockchain research company based in Moscow with various offices in Europe (so further potential relocation to the UK is also considered). A person should speak excellent English, have solid experience in legal and wealth structuring and be responsible for:
– Full project management and execution of the investment fund(s) specialising in Crypto Assets for third party clients
– Running the business legal unit
– Providing general legal support to various group businesses in Russia and Europe
– Dealing with setting up and structuring legal entities in various jurisdictions worldwide
– Advising on cross-border legal arrangements
– Ensuring legal and tax compliance of various structures worldwide
– Dealing with IP related issues in European jurisdictions
– Checking and giving sign-off on various legal documentation/agreements as the case may require
– Dealing with immigration issues
– Liaising with and taking responsibility for engagement and execution of works by various service providers as the case may require (e.g. lawyers, accountants, immigration consultants etc.)
Requirements for the role:
– Previous experience of working with Crypto Assets desirable;
– Candidates should have had exposure to international legal/wealth matters;
– Preferably international education in the respective fields;
-Fluent Russian and English is a must!
Ideally Moscow based to start with (subject to potential relocation) OR consultancy basis in the UK. Both home and offices based can be considered.
Various options could be considered
Full-time. Consulting on a contract basis or permanent basis. 3 months probation.
Exciting new age wealth management opportunity for an experienced wealth structuring legal specialist. Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!