|Industry||Financial Services, Legal|
|Salary||£40000 — £70000 per annum|
|Package||Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience|
|Date||11 July 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a legal professional with sound venture fund experience and willingness to get really involved and take initiative regarding new exciting projects at a growing Venture Fund based in the heart of London.
This role I very ‘hands-on’ and will require a dynamic professional with experience in the field to ‘hit the ground running’. You will be involved in contract preparation, du diligence, research and all other legal matters in regards to new projects and potential investors.
Ideally our client is looking for:
– Sound Venture fund experience, preferably from the UK based organisation;
– Legal experience;
– ‘Self-starter’ approach and confident attitude with ability to get involved and share your opinion on various fund related matters;
– Law or/and Business/Finance degree;
– Experience in dealing with high risk start-up internet projects is a great advantage;
– Russian language is a bonus, but could be overlooked due to other benefits in your experience.
If you are a legal professional with a Venture Fund experience – apply right now for the opportunity to grow further and develop as a professional in the field.