|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal|
|Salary||30000 — 40000 per annum|
|Package||Great corporate package, bonus and generous benefits|
|Date||29 January 2016|
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, efficient and adaptable Legal PA to join an in-house commercial litigation team in a newly established role. You will be working alongside four lawyers, a commercial litigator and a legal assistant.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Audio and copy typing and document processing.
• Producing presentations and spreadsheets.
• Formatting documents and any other relevant documentation as directed.
• Extensive diary management for the team.
• General administrative support for the department e.g. filing, photocopying, monitoring post.
• Maintain up to date client contact information.
• Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate, liaising with external clients.
• Arranging travel – flights, trains, accommodation.
• Inputting time into the time recording system.
• Submitting expense claims.
• Producing bills and dealing with invoices.
• Organising and maintaining tidy and accurate files both in hard copy and electronically.
• Assisting with personal correspondence, diary commitments and other duties when asked.
• Assisting with various in-house projects and setting procedures for the expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience working as a legal secretary.
• Proven knowledge of working in Commercial litigation is preferred.
• A typing speed of +60wpm, together with relevant legal secretarial experience.
• Experienced in both audio and copy typing.
• High Standard and proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet applications.
• Ability to produce large word documentation.
• Ability to prioritise workload to increase efficiency for the team.
• Shows initiative and is self-motivated.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A high attention to detail to produce work / documentation which is consistently of a high standard.
If you would like to get into a dynamic company, get more creativity within the role and to become a part of a new and exciting team, then please apply right now.