|Industry||Financial Services, Legal|
|Date||27 November 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a legal professional with fund administration background to join this rapidly growing private equity fund based in Luxembourg.
As Legal Counsel you will be responsible for all the legal paperwork in regards to Funds and SPVs which preparation of Funds` Prospectus and general funds` documentation, drafting, reviewing and negotiating all the legal agreements and documentation with distributors, banks, service providers as well as ensuring compliance with local and AIFMD regulations.
The ideal Speaking Legal Counsel will be/have:
• Fluent in English as well as in French, Russian is a bonus;
• LLM or higher from the EU recognised university with outstanding academic record;
• 5+ years of experience as a legal counsel or in-house lawyer, preferably within fund industry in Luxembourg;
• Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and third parties;
• Excellent written communication and drafting skills;
• Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
If interested, please apply right now by sending your CV to us!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!