This is a great opportunity for an experience legal specialist with 1-3 years PQE to join on of the exciting and fast-growing financial services company based in the heart of London.
Confidence in the following responsibilities and the following skills are required:
- Previous work experience in relation to the FCA handbook and MiFiD II implementation is a must
- Must be able to support the operations of a UK regulatory framework as it applies to asset management businesses (including custody, client on – boarding, securities, trading (and settlements), structured products, investment funds, etc) and be familiar with all relevant documentation
- Must be comfortable reviewing and drafting commercial and financial agreements including ISDA and other trading documentation
- Must be able to work independently but know when to ask for help
- Providing efficient and timely support to the Head of Legal to ensure smooth running of ad hoc projects
- Providing support on contentious matters
- At least 1-3PQE from a reputable City law firm
- University degree in Law (or similar)
- Candidates with prior experience in a private bank or with M&A experience focussed within the financial services sector – would be looked at favourably.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, without compromising on quality and of advice and documentation
- Knowledge of Russian language is highly beneficial
- Confident with excellent communication skills
Would you like to join this dynamic and successful business? Apply right now!