This is a great opportunity for a legal specialist with fluent Russian and English Language skills to join a well-established London based investment firm with the interests in the UK and abroad.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all general in-house documentation, including various contracts and various agreements
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal agreements and service level documentation with external parties (service providers, correspondent banks, etc.) to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Liaise with the regulatory authorities, supporting internal KYC and other compliance requirements
- Negotiate, draft and close a range of development agreements
- Lead project transactions, including project and pipeline purchases
- Structure, negotiate, draft and close project transactions
- Liaison with external corporate services providers to ensure timely provision of corporate documents as and when required, monitoring and advising on formations, maintenance and administration of operating and project or special purpose entities
- Ensuring quality of corporate documentation preparation
- Conduct legal due diligence or equivalent related to the development of projects and relationship between parties
- Manage outside law firms
- Anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the company
- Develop and recommend company policies and positions on legal issues
- Preparation of internal FO legal documentation, including loan and other agreements
- Liaison with the Finance, Operations, Investments and other international divisions of the office, as and when appropriate
- Any other tasks customarily carried out by a Legal Counsel of the company.
We are looking for:
- An experienced legal specialist, ideally with in-house senior level experience in corporate and commercial legal processes
- Relevant law degree, preferably obtained and qualified in the UK
- Fluent Russian and English speaker (including ability to deliver corporate documentation on top business level in both languages)
- Ability to deliver on various corporate and commercial matters
- And efficient self-starter who will be working within a small legal team and making decisions at senior level
- An ambitious team player who is keen on personal and professional progress within the company setting as well as capable to encourage further development of the legal department
- Flexible, positive, trustworthy approach in any circumstances is a must.
Apply right now!