|Salary||£60000 — £80000 per annum|
|Package||Negotiable. Bonus structure available in discretionary basis.|
|Date||4 June 2018|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Litigation Specialist to join an ambitious top cases legal consultancy based in the heart of London in their beautiful office which specialises in civil fraud, litigation, investigatory and anti-money laundering services to high net worth individuals, including high profile cases. You will receive a high level of responsibility and ability to make decisions and contribute to major on-going international cases.
Responsibilities will include:
– in-house counselling and client case management
– provide legal advice and counsel to the company on a range of legal issues, company’s business operations, employment, corporate governance
– managing the legal aspects of client engagement
– proposing and carrying out legal strategies for litigation purposes
– manage cases, evaluate risks and provide advice on complex global transactions using legal and business judgment
– instruct solicitors and barrister in the UK accordingly
– working with lawyers in other jurisdictions
To apply for this role the candidate must have the following skills:
• 3+ years of hands-on litigation experience, ideally within a law firm or a forensic company
• Excellent knowledge of processes and tactics used to investigate and manage financial fraud, and a solid understanding of relevant fraud related legislation
• Excellent knowledge of the UK/EU compliance requirements and the regulatory framework relating to general anti money laundering regulations
• Sound understanding of all aspects of litigation/on-going investigative work
• Attention to detail is a must
• Excellent analytical and logical abilities
• Experience in writing on-going investigation reports
• Dedicated and organised attitude to work, flexible and committed approach.
Become a part of this unique opportunity, apply now!